Thursday, February 19, 2009
Griffin iTrip Auto Smart Scan
I got a new yellow iPod for Christmas and decided I wanted to be able to listen to it in my car. Instead of going to Walmart or anywhere else, I just figured I'd order an itrip offline... bad idea. I ordered a certain model that charges and plays it for $99.99 off the apple website, and two days after it had come and I had started to use it, I saw one at Walmart for $44.88... the same EXACT brand and model. Mad was an understatement. I ended up sending the one from online back and buying the one at Walmart and saved $50. All in all works pretty well, except for when I'm driving throught a city or stopped at a big intersection. This is definitely beyond my knowledge, but it seems that the static signal gets messed up in certain areas. This doesn't bother me too much though... I like way back in the sticks of Mt. Pleasant where there's tons of farm land and no traffic lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment