Thursday, February 26, 2009

Leaving for Georgia

I never really realized how much I hate to pack, until I'm almost done, each time. It probably doesn't make it any easier on me that I wait until the last minute to pack, but I didn't do too too bad this time. I'm just about done and only have one bag this time, unlike my two big duffels last year. I think the part I'm most excited for right now is being able to sleep for hours and hours on the bus: this week was pretty exhausting. Once we get down there and get settled it's going to be anything but a break. We're looking at at least two games a day, more often three than two though. However playing in Savannah Georgia is going to be a heck of a lot nicer than practicing in the field house till midnight, or taking fly balls on the football field in 40 degrees weather.

3 comments:

  1. well i'm not going to lie jordan, your spring breaks aren't exactly the best BUT you're exactly right...think about the weather! and please sleep...i've never met anyone who sleeps as little as you! have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Florida for spring break and I waited until an hour before I had to leave to start packing! I hate it soo much too!! Good luck with all those games! Just think of how pretty the sky and the sun is going to be and it will definitely be worth it!!! Southern states there is nothing depressing!!! Try and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt go anywhere for spring break and it sucked. I am jelous of you. How did you do? I was expecting you to jack at least three homers!

    ReplyDelete