Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Web Page
This whole web page ordeal was extremely frustrating for me. Dr. Leight sure was right when she said this was time consuming. I thought that I gave myself enough time to do it, trying to span in out into three long days in the library, but even at that it was cutting it close with all the questions I had. I hated how when I inserted pictures I couldn't really move them around, and when I put bullets on my pages only the first type of the theme was applied. Infact the theme really didn't do much for me except give me background and font colors that didn't clash, as well as a neat table outline. But looking at the whole project, that's not very much. I wish I would've paid more attention in my high shcool computer class when we made a web page in word; I feel using word was a lot easier and that I could do niftier things with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Jord I feel your pain...mainly because I was beside you in the library. It definitely was difficult at times and complicated and frustrating! We both should have started earlier. See you in the library for efolios!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree the webpage was time consuming, but I learned a lot. I am making a new website for my fraternity and I couldn't do it without the new knowledge I know now. I love that class, it teaches me all new things about technology
ReplyDeleteYeah i agree with all of you, the web pages were frustrating and time consuming. I learned a lot of new material and will use it inn the future for my classes after I graduate.
ReplyDelete