Monday, March 16, 2009
Importance of P.A.
It's days like these where I really need to remember what I'm all about... what I'm going to school for... and what I've always loved to do. I've been wearing a pedometer for the past week for Fitness Education and realized today that I need to step up my game-- and my steps, even on days as stressful as today and the next few to come. I skipped out on the gym tonight due to an abundance of work, but feel I probably would've been getting about 6 hours of sleep even if I had went and worked out. I'm hoping I don't feel too sluggish tomorrow and that Mr. Slautterback will have some more gymnastics to get me feeling more awake at 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow's a new day, and I almost forgot-- a game day for volleyball! Tomorrow I'll make up for the steps I lost today, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well...no gymnastics today :/ BUT good luck with your volleyball game tonight! Our record is 2-0 right now...but I mean we're not in the crazy competitive league like yourself! haha. Just a suggestion...try working out before you start your late night work, you might be more energized?!
ReplyDeleteJordan, I also have a pedometer as you already know. The only thing is that I keep forgetting to wear it. But it's really fun because it counts calories, has an alarm clock, date and time, and much more. I probably could have gotten one a lot cheaper but they are great. It's funny that some days i'll get 15,000 steps and other days i'll get 2,000 steps....so i also have to step my game up!
ReplyDelete