Friday, March 13, 2009
Spring break results
The softball team ended spring break with a record of 7-4, which isn't too shabby; but a few of those lost games where we beat ourselves came back to bite us when it came around to getting ranked. Some people may argue with me but I don't think being ranked--at least right now-- is that big of a deal. We have all season to prove what we can do. Plus I think it's better when no one really knows who you are and you blow them out of the water. Team played well as a whole; not one person making endless errors, or one person hitting endless bombs. I'd type more, but I'm leaving soon for games in D.C. and WV this weekend, and still need to eat and pack! If yall aren't busy Tuesday at 2:30 and 4:30 come on over to the softball field (across harmony from the football field) and help support us while we take on Edinboro-- I hear the weather's supposed to be nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soo I want to come to one of your games! I used to play softball.. pitcher and I miss it! 7-4 record is pretty sweet, keep it up! Hope you won this past weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with your 7-4 record. Sounds like the softball team is working hard. Sometimes I wish I was involved in a college team sport. But I am no longer able to do gymnastics due to a back injury and that was my best and favorite sport. I love doing fitness activities and that keeps me busy, but I do miss having the closeness of a team, nothing can really compare. Keep up the great work with softball!
ReplyDeleteSo of course your game on the nicest day of the year so far gets cancelled! Although that may be better for you due to crazy hours that need to be spent in the library tonight!! Good job on spring break by the way! I agree with your ranking theory...anything can happen! Good luck with the season!!
ReplyDelete